Adam Fisher has been lifting for over ten years, and working as a trainer and powerlifting coach for the last five.
Making clients stronger is his passion, and he’s worked with clients in over ten countries and counting.
Adam Fisher believes the deadlift is the best lift. And, yes, he says “you can fight me on that point.”
Aside from lifting, Adam enjoy’s fiction, philosophy, television, and a good video game here and there. You can find out more about Adam at his site www.gains.af. And check out his new free product, Deadlift Every Day, at www.gains.af/deadlift-every-day.
In this episode, we discuss:
- First Episode
- His life as a vagabond
- Retreating into his mental palace
- Learning to speak Danish in Denmark
- Speaking French with a Southern accent
- Living abroad in Saudi Arabia
- Dating someone in the gaming industry
- Ready Player One
- Why he gives up half way with books, games, and TV shows (sometimes)
- Half-assing and whole assing
- Three games he’s jiving on
- My thoughts on Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- WiiU and why Nintendo failed
- Why games annoy me now
- Fun questions
- What value he displays to his clients
- Deadlifting every day
- His soda bulk diet last winter