Alex Mullan Returns
Born and raised on the West Coast of Canada, Alex is a short shorts enthusiast, espresso fiend, and an unapologetic meathead.
Alex Mullan is a self-proclaimed anti-meathead and casual nerd. When he’s not working towards Herculean status or learning how to better serve his clients, he can be found exploring how to further crush life, perfect his flair in the kitchen, or pull the perfect shot of espresso.
Alex is currently preparing to step on stage at the CBBF Nationals in July.
In this episode we discuss:
- His first episode
- Spending time in Greece
- Training during his first true bodybuilding off-season
- How Greece changed him
- Wake Up Ron Burgundy
- Going to Thailand
- Traveling, training, and eating as a bodybuilder on the road
- Why travel is life-changing
- Gratitude and not appreciating what we have
- What his days look like now
- Gavin McHale’s post
- Building a beach by placing one grain of sand at a time
- Nootropics (Limitless)
- Music he’s jiving on
- Heart rate variability training
- Social Links