Jorden Pagel returns to the podcast after damn near two years. Jorden and I catch up on everything he’s been up to with his business, his personal development, and what side hustle he has now. You can check out episode one here.
Jorden is a Wisconsin-based writer and coach. He uses his experience of losing over 80-pounds to help people dominate their fitness goals.
When he’s not writing about fitness and coaching clients, you can likely find him deadlifting or watching the Packers. Jorden enjoys the simpler things, like Game of Thrones, Star Wars, yoga pants, and of course, Ben and Jerry’s.
In this episode we discuss:
- John Romaniello
- Mass Made Easy
- Time flies
- What he’s learned in two years as a business owner
- 2016 Books of the Year
- Staying focused on your why
- His side job as a financial advisor
- What his day looks like
- His creative process
- Testosterone (101, 201, 301, 401)
- Stress and it’s effect on our health
- Fun Questions
- First time paint balling
- What he’s nerding out on
- His favorite Ron Swanson quote
- His 2017 goals
- Jorden’s Fat Loss Course