Mike Vacanti Returns
My good friend Mike Vacanti returns to the podcast.
In his first episode, we talked about training Gary Vee, why he thinks about death, and poker.
Now that he’s left his job as Gary Vee’s trainer, Mike has a lot going on.
He’s been posting daily YouTube videos, blogging, and creating reverse bets to keep his content flowing.
But he’s also released a macro tracking app after receiving thousands of requests from fans and readers to do their macros.
Mike is one of the most authentic and hardest working guys I know in the fitness industry. And if truth be told, without Mike, there would be Side Quest Podcast or Side Quest Fitness
In this episode we discuss:
- Why he doesn’t shit talk with NFL fans
- Twitter and complaining
- Breeding negativity
- Why he went back on YouTube
- Daily YouTube videos
- Equals and Alternatives
- Honesty, authenticity, and depth of connection
- Reverse bets and his drive
- The type of dating app he would invent
- Phil Knight book
- Slings and arrows
- Where negative feedback comes from others
- Training his dad
- Why he created his Macros app
- The issue with MyFitnessPal
- Weighing meat
- Fun questions
- Micro vs Macro economics and changing the world
- The most important thing he learned from training Gary Vee
- Aligning intuition with action
- His crazy long 600-gram bulk