Using a blend of science and theory with practical experience, The Power Primer 2.0 is designed to give you the ultimate results in the gym: A body that is bridges the gap between Athletics and Aesthetics.
If you want to get stronger in the gym, and build a high-performance body that is both show and go, then make sure you check out the Power Primer 2.0.
It’s 50% off this week only. The price is just $29
I’ve been using this program for the last 4 weeks and it’s been amazing.
Strength is increasing but the amount of power that I exert on the bar has increased every week which means that heavier weights will feel lighter as I focus on maximum explosive intent.
Eric, goes further into detail in the episode about why anyone can train like an athlete but why it’s important to train for power especially as we age.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why this program isn’t just for athletes and coaches
- Power, lifting fast, high intensity
- Taking breaks from training for pure strength
- How lighter loads can make you stronger
- CNS activation
- Maximum Explosive Intent
- How does power help overall strength athletes
- Olympic lifts? Do I need to know them?
- Mastering principles
- Why does power matter